The Christian Academy is the community’s finest academic institution based upon Christian principles and values. We offer parents in our community a choice for their children’s education that is safe and nurtures Christ’s teachings. We provide a school that is a valuable witness to the kingdom of God where the students are successful in Christ, academics, and the community.
To provide a quality education based on a biblical view of the world. Quality academic instruction can be provided without compromising spiritual integrity. God’s word is the standard against which all instruction at The Christian Academy is measured. Our students integrate their academic studies with the Bible’s teachings. The teachers and staff endeavor to relate to the students in a loving way and to develop an atmosphere of trust in which the spiritual and academic development of each student can be maximized.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This is the Trinity as revealed in the Holy Scriptures and is confessed by the Christian church.
2. The Bible is divinely inspired and is the only infallible, inerrant word of God for faith and practice. All other so-called divine relations are not of God.
3. God became flesh in the person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and ultimate death. We believe in His holy resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
4. Each person is born into sin and therefore is in need of a savior.
5. Christ came to earth for our salvation. He came to save us from our sins, died and was resurrected so that we might have eternal life.
6. Christ is the head of the church and is the head of our school.